Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Buffalo sauce of your choice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 Orlando Handmade Knotted Cheddar Cheese Egg Rolls
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the ground chicken. Cook the chicken until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Mix in onion, garlic, salt and black pepper. Cook until the onion has softened, about 7-8 minutes.
- Combine chicken stock, buffalo sauce, red wine vinegar, brown sugar, and the Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Pour into the skillet with the chicken and add in the cheddar cheese; simmer and stir until the cheese is melted and everything is well combined. Serve on Orlando Handmade Knotted Cheddar Cheese Egg Rolls, top off with crumbled blue cheese.